1. The Promoter of the competition is YBYNU (Pty) Ltd, Reg no:2012/195074/07 (“The Promoter”).
2. The competition will commence on 16 May 2017 and will close on the 30 Aug 2017 (“the Promotion Period”).
3. The Competition is open to all South African residents over the age of 18 years and in possession of a valid identity document.
4. Employees, directors and agents of the Promoter, their immediate families, business partners and associates and any person directly involved with the production, management or marketing of this competition are not eligible to participate in this competition.
5. How to Enter:
5.1. The competition will be run on YBYNU’s social media platform and instore. Entrants have to come into the store, fit YBYNU wedding gowns. They have to upload a selfie wearing their favourite gown to Facebook and Instagram, tagging YBYNU’s pages.
6.1 The entrant stands a chance to win their selected YBYNU wedding gown worth a minimum of R2000 (two thousand rand)
7. Collection of Prizes:
7.1 The draw will take place after the 30 August 2017
7.2 The prize winner will be notified and announced on YBYNU social media platforms
7.3 Prizes are not transferable and should the Promoter be unable to contact the prize winner with a 3 (three) month period, the prize shall be subject to a separate draw and shall be allocated in terms of the promotional competition.
10. The terms and conditions will be published on the Promoters` website.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate the competition at any time with immediate effect and without notice of termination. In such an event, all entrants waive any rights which they may have against the Promoter and hereby acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the Promoter or any company, person or sponsor related to the competition.
12. All entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the South African Law.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and use the images taken of the prize winner for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without further remuneration being made payable to the prize winner. However, the prize winner has the right to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter at YBYNU, 34 Andries street, Wynberg, Sandton.
Attention: Legal Department.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to request the prize winner to provide proof of identity; proof of residence prior to awarding any prize. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
16. In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Promoter will be final and binding on all aspects of the promotional competition and no correspondence will be entered into
17. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize of similar commercial value.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility of a variation in the prize value.
19. The Promoter is not liable for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotional competition that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.